Scope of application
Aluminum veneer refers to the building decoration material processed by chromizing and other treatment, and then using fluorocarbon spraying technology. Fluorocarbon coating mainly refers to polyvinylidene fluoride resin, which is divided into primer, finish and varnish.
The spraying process is generally divided into two coats, three coats or four coats. Fluorocarbon coating has excellent corrosion resistance and weather resistance, can resist acid rain, salt fog and various air pollutants, has excellent cold and heat resistance, can resist strong ultraviolet radiation, can maintain color fastness and powder resistance for a long time, and has a long service life.
Features of aluminum veneer:
1. Light weight, good rigidity, high strength, 3.0mm thick aluminum plate weighs 8kg per square plate, tensile strength 100-280n/mm2;
2. Good durability and corrosion resistance. It can be used for 25 years without fading;
3. Good workmanship. The aluminum plate can be processed into various complex geometric shapes such as plane, arc and sphere by using the process of processing before painting;
4. The coating is uniform and colorful. The advanced electrostatic spraying technology makes the adhesion between the paint and the aluminum plate uniform and consistent, with various colors and large selection space;
5. It is not easy to stain and easy to clean and maintain. The non-adhesion of the fluorine coating film makes it difficult to attach pollutants to the surface, and it has better cleaning performance;
6. Installation and construction are convenient and fast. The aluminum plate is formed in the factory, and does not need to be cut at the construction site. It can be fixed on the skeleton;
7. It can be recycled, which is beneficial to environmental protection. Aluminum plate can be recycled by 100%, which is different from glass, stone, ceramic, aluminum-plastic plate and other decorative materials, with high recovery residual value.
The aluminum veneer generally adopts the AA1100 pure aluminum plate with 2-4mm thickness or AA3003 and other high-quality aluminum alloy plates, and the 2.5mm-thick AA3003 aluminum alloy plate is generally used in China; The aluminum-plastic composite plate generally adopts a 3-4mm three-layer structure, including the upper and lower two 0.5mm sandwiched with PVC or PE. We can see from the material that the cost of aluminum-plastic composite panel is certainly much lower than that of aluminum veneer.
Note: Please leave your phone number, and our professionals will contact you as soon as possible!